Wednesday 9 September 2009

Fastest Tuners at Tsukuba circuit

Made this today, I know there is the possibility that some tuners are missing, but if pointed out I will update, but for now I hope this is pretty accurate.

One car missing from this list is the Prostock (formally Garage Ito) R34 Demo car. ProStock was started by the "then" customer of Garage Ito. I was told the body alone cost over 10,000,000 due to drycarbon etc. Prostock mention thats their target time is 53.111, their goal is to beat HKS lancer Evolution (however despite available data.....I would put my left nut on the fact that its under 1070kg and IS under the 1000kg mark). Still an amazing time however, yet fastest I have seen is F3000 which managed a 48lap of the infamous circuit...48sec!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment